Excellent Quality of Our Sintered Powder Metallurgy parts
Our company is producing and exporting wide variety of automotive parts, textile machine, sewing machine, gasoline generator, power tools, oil pump rotor, clutch, oilless bearing, bushings, clutch and so many others with high quality. We can support various powder metallurgy parts including iron, copper, stainless steel and alloy materials based with high quality and reasonable prices. We can also make different sizes and models as the customers’ desired orders.
Over 200 workers are supporting and producing under the control of 3 Professional Engineers who has 20 years experiences in this production. We are always receiving customers’ feedbacks and changing the supplier products as the needs of our customers by special service team.
If you are interested in our products, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our Products Special Features,
1) Our products passed TS16949 ISO-9001: 2000 quality management system verification
2) Material: Steel, copper, brass, aluminum, Titanium
3) Equipment: CNC lathe, CNC milling machine, CNC high-speed engraving machine, Common machines, laser engraving machines, metal injection machine
4) Precision machining capability:
5) Advanced workmanship, fitting tool, fixture, cutting tool
6) Parts can be supplied according to customers’ drawings or samples.
7) 2D/3D drawings or samples are welcome!
8). Best quality, competitive price, shortest delivery time and good service.
|Place of origin:
|HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Powder Metallurgy Co.,Ltd
|Powder metallurgy sintering
|e-coating, electroplating and black oxygen
|3D system, High-lubrication, high-density and high-strength
|Torsion test, voltage feedback test, HRC density test, lifting test and salt spray resistant test and more
|Spare parts type:
|Powder metallurgy parts
|Machinery Test report:
|Iron, stainless steel, copper, Alloy
|Automotive parts, power tools, stainless steel, bushings, clutches and so many others
|Powder Metallurgy, CNC Machining
|High frequency quenching, oil immersion
Powder Metallurgy Component Production Process
A trained, qualified, and dedicated work force
1) Engineering is our strength – we will help your designers convert your parts to cost-effective powdered metal parts.
2) Every employee is trained to a standard of excellence.
Quality is designed into the process
1) Consistent and committed attitude to quality first.
Critical characteristics are measured and controlled using the latest statistical methods
1) Quality is always the first priority.
2) Our subcontractors are held to the same high standards.
1. When can I get the price?
Re: The quotation should be given within 24 hours.
2. How to get the best price from Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Company?
Re: The bulk order price can be negotiated.
We will quote the latest best price according to the customer final purchase list.
3. How can I get a sample to check your quality?
Re: Most sample could be free for you, you need just to pay the freight to your place.
Usually, the sample will be sent within 1 week. It depends on the stock.
4. Can you do the packages as we need?
Yes. Surely! We can do OEM Package for you.
We can design the package as your desired request.
5. What is your MOQ?
Re: For the spare parts and accessories, it would depend on the detailed products.
6. What is your delivery time?
Re: Normally 15-30 days for our products to your order placed.
Generally speaking, we suggest that you start inquiry 2 months before the date you would like to get the products at your country.
7. What is your payment?
Re: We accept T/T and L/C, D/P, Western Union, PayPal.
You can choose the 1 which is the most convenient or cost effective for you.
8. What’s your transportation?
Re: By land, by air, by sea
If anything else that you want to know, please contact us.
Thanks for reading our introduction!
Impact of Jaw Coupling on the Overall Reliability of Connected Equipment
A jaw coupling plays a critical role in enhancing the overall reliability of connected equipment in mechanical power transmission systems. Its design and features contribute to various aspects that positively influence reliability:
- Misalignment Compensation: One of the key benefits of jaw couplings is their ability to accommodate misalignment between shafts. By allowing for angular, parallel, and axial misalignment, the jaw coupling reduces stress on connected equipment. It helps prevent excessive forces and shaft bending that can lead to premature wear or failure.
- Shock Absorption: The elastomeric spider element used in jaw couplings acts as a shock absorber. It dampens vibrations and shock loads, protecting connected equipment from sudden jolts or impacts that could cause damage or fatigue over time.
- Torsional Damping: Jaw couplings provide torsional damping, reducing the risk of torsional vibrations that can negatively affect equipment performance. By minimizing vibrations, the coupling contributes to smoother operation and extended equipment life.
- Fail-Safe Design: In the event of a spider failure, jaw couplings often offer a fail-safe design. The spider is a replaceable component, and its failure does not typically lead to catastrophic failure of the coupling or connected equipment. This characteristic enhances the overall system reliability and simplifies maintenance.
- Low Maintenance: Jaw couplings are relatively low maintenance compared to other coupling types. The elastomeric spider does not require lubrication and has a longer service life compared to metallic couplings. This reduces the frequency of maintenance activities, minimizing downtime and increasing equipment reliability.
- Backlash-Free Operation: Some jaw couplings are designed to provide backlash-free operation, ensuring accurate motion transmission without play or clearance. This feature is particularly important in precision systems, preventing positioning errors and contributing to consistent performance.
- Corrosion Resistance: Jaw couplings are available in various materials, including stainless steel and corrosion-resistant alloys. Choosing the appropriate material for the specific environment ensures the coupling’s longevity and reliability, even in harsh operating conditions.
- Reduced Vibration Transfer: By isolating vibrations, jaw couplings prevent the transfer of harmful vibrations between connected equipment. This safeguard is crucial in delicate systems where excessive vibrations could lead to malfunction or damage.
Overall, a well-chosen and properly installed jaw coupling positively impacts the reliability of connected equipment. It helps prevent mechanical stress, dampens vibrations, and provides a reliable connection between shafts, contributing to the smooth and efficient operation of the entire mechanical system.
How does a jaw coupling deal with backlash and torsional stiffness?
A jaw coupling addresses backlash and torsional stiffness through its unique design features and choice of materials. Backlash is the amount of free play or clearance between the coupling components, while torsional stiffness refers to the resistance of the coupling to torsional or twisting forces. Here’s how a jaw coupling deals with these aspects:
- Backlash: Jaw couplings are designed to minimize backlash by ensuring a close fit between the elastomer spider and the jaws of the coupling hubs. The elastomer spider acts as a flexible intermediary that fills the space between the mating jaws, reducing any free play between them. This close fit reduces backlash and provides a more precise and responsive power transmission, especially in reversing or intermittent motion applications.
- Torsional Stiffness: Torsional stiffness is achieved in jaw couplings by using materials that provide a balance between flexibility and rigidity. The elastomer spider in the coupling offers some flexibility, allowing it to absorb vibrations and dampen shocks. However, to ensure adequate torsional stiffness, the coupling hubs are usually made from sturdier materials like steel or aluminum. The choice of elastomer material and its geometry also influences the torsional stiffness of the coupling. Some applications may require coupling designs with higher torsional stiffness to maintain the accuracy and stability of the system, while others may benefit from more flexible couplings that can accommodate misalignments and shock loads. Overall, the combination of the elastomer’s flexibility and the coupling hub’s rigidity results in a coupling with a balanced torsional stiffness that can meet the specific needs of the application.
In summary, a jaw coupling minimizes backlash by providing a close fit between the coupling components, and it achieves torsional stiffness by using a combination of flexible elastomer materials and rigid coupling hubs. These design considerations make jaw couplings suitable for a wide range of applications that require reliable power transmission, precise motion control, and the ability to handle misalignments and shocks.
How Does a Jaw Coupling Protect Connected Equipment from Shock Loads and Vibrations?
Jaw couplings are designed to provide some level of flexibility, which allows them to absorb shock loads and dampen vibrations in mechanical systems. The unique design of jaw couplings contributes to their ability to protect connected equipment in the following ways:
- Spider Element: The spider element, typically made of elastomeric material, serves as a mechanical fuse in the jaw coupling. When the system experiences shock loads or vibrations beyond the coupling’s rated capacity, the spider element can deform or fail in a controlled manner, protecting the connected components from damage.
- Torsional Wind-Up: In the presence of torsional vibrations or sudden torque fluctuations, the elastomeric spider can act as a torsional buffer, absorbing and dissipating the energy to prevent it from reaching the connected equipment.
- Misalignment Compensation: Jaw couplings can tolerate a degree of angular, parallel, and axial misalignment between the shafts. This capability helps minimize stress on the connected components in situations where misalignments might occur due to external forces or dynamic operating conditions.
- Reduction of Resonance Effects: The flexibility of jaw couplings can help mitigate resonance effects that may arise in the system, reducing the risk of resonance-related failures or damages.
It’s important to note that while jaw couplings offer protection against certain shock loads and vibrations, they have their limits. Excessive or repetitive shocks, vibrations, or overloading beyond the coupling’s rated capacity can still lead to premature wear or failure. Therefore, it is essential to select the appropriate size and type of jaw coupling for the application and regularly inspect the coupling for signs of wear or damage. Regular maintenance and inspection help ensure the jaw coupling continues to provide reliable protection to the connected equipment.
editor by CX 2023-11-09